Friday, October 15, 2010

5 Packing Tips for your family vacation

Going on vacation? Vacation Planning is part of the fun. Packing for vacation is the part of the design that I love.

Ok, I was once because the girl. The motto, be prepared still sticks with me. To be prepared for anything. On vacation, I often draw from my bag a lot of things when necessary. I used a Swiss boxcutter with me as it is so easy to carry, till I have to submit to the full set of alarms at airports andcontrols the body, for that very Swiss Army knife in his pocket.

# 1 Roll your clothes
Your luggage to pack in only so many things. How did you get your clothes, pack your clothes and your children travel articles in a bag? How did you get your clothes in without too many bad lines. Fold each element of length, then roll tightly. Pack in the large tag, then glue the smaller roles in the blanks. Pack in the sock (rolled into balls), as amendedThey can fit in the smallest space in the luggage. Oh, and substances that do not wrinkle easily stick. polyester cotton blend is ideal for a leave during warm wool is ideal for a holiday cold.

# 2 bring some detergent
to walk your kids, play, sweat, get dirty with time and again during the holidays. At least that's what I do anyway. Every holiday with the family asks a lot of detergent. When I find detergent bars, I'll bringthis long, packing them to avoid only the dry state screwed up my luggage. If I can not find, bar soap, detergent powder should have done. However, every evening after we return to the hotel, when we are in the same hotel for more than a night in a row, I would wash all the clothes and dry them before going to sleep. In this way we have not come clean clothes half the holidays. After washing clothes, I'd like to wring as dry as possible and hang themto dry. In order to dry more quickly, I put on shades and leave the lights when we leave. The heat of the lamps would dry the clothes faster than normal. Be careful not to burn the clothes yet. Keep the clothes of the bulbs.

# 3 Place a small light
What I find handy is a small torchlight. I use it to find my lost baby toys in the dark. The holiday is that mini-torch very useful at night. I personally carry in my purse when I go to the movies. We lostthe car keys before and I used the mini-flashlight to help me find it again. When it was dark, lighting the way with your burner. If children are bored, you can chat with your mini-light and fan. Blow a paper toy you fold with the fan. Telling stories with shadows cast by the light in the night.

# 4 Put not pay Ables, where possible
Always open the bag only to find that your lotion bottle explode? It happened to me a couple of times. Everything in the suitcase is all messed up.A lazy way to start a holiday, if you ask me. Instead, the use of single-dose skin by wearing solid body lotion and soap for the bathroom. If you find a shampoo bar that would be great. At least they would not ruin the bag. Dry before packaging in their containers or plastic bags and then put them in your suitcase.

# 5 Bring your camera. He wants to capture the happy moments in your holiday. If you go to the beach, bringWaterproof camera. If you can, bring a digital camera so that you capture your vacation on the move and also in turn, a home theater system.

No comments:

Post a Comment